The Finkelstein Memorial Library is a free public library, founded in 1917, now serving over 100,000 people in the East Ramapo Central School District of Rockland County, New York.
The Library has a collection of nearly 400,000 items and a circulation of almost 783,000 items per year. It continues to be one of the most heavily used libraries in the region with over 460,000 visitors annually.
The Robert H. Finkelstein Technology Center is located on the third floor of the library. It was founded in 2001 to hold computer training sessions and to provide free public access to high speed computers to the community. It is dedicated to Robert H. Finkelstein who served on the Board of Trustees of the Library from 1961 and as its President from 1962 until his death in 2001.
Back to the Library home page