- Patrons receive one (1) 30-minute session per day
- Computers are unavailable on Saturday & Sunday until further notice.
- No Extensions and No Exceptions
- Your 30 minutes begin at your reserved appointment time, please be on time, plan your computer session and use your time wisely.
- Please Note: Staff assistance is limited .
Please do not insist on one-on-one help.
- Computer use is by appointment only. Patrons may register online or call. All Patrons must check-in with IT Staff for their assigned workstations. Only one Patron Per Workstation, No Exceptions
- Four (4) computers / reservations will be available every 15-minutes, maximum 8 patrons on at a time to maintain social distancing. Rotation of available computers allows for sanitation of stations/ keyboards/ mouse/ desk & chair.
- Guest cards will still be given with proper identification.
- Printing is available, please have the proper cash to do so—singles or coins—staff CANNOT provide change. As before, patrons with valid library cards may use credit cards to place money on their printing account at the Circulation desk
- Mobile printing is available either through our website or the PrinterOn app.
- Document scanning will be available by appointment. Patrons will be allotted 15 minutes to scan documents. Faxing will NOT be available.
- A sanitation table is available to provide wipes, paper towels, tissues, and hand sanitizer.
- While Wi-Fi is available throughout the building, we ask that patrons do not use the study desks.
- Masks must be worn at all times—patrons and staff.
Reserve a Computer Station
Book a computer time slot online or by calling IT Services (845)352-5700, ext 294.