Tax Help in 2018
Wednesdays, 4 – 7 PM
Numbers will be handed out between 3 & 4 PM.
AARP Tax-Aide volunteer tax preparers are available to assist in the preparation of state and federal tax returns at the library during tax season on Monday mornings and Wednesday evenings. Begins MONDAY, February 5 and Ends MONDAY, April 16.
*Note: The Library is CLOSED on Monday, Presidents' Day, Feb. 19.
MONDAYS: 10 am to 2 pM
WEDNESDAYS: 4 PM to 7 PM
Please bring with you: Photo ID; notices and forms received from the IRS and NYS; social security cards for yourself and your dependents; W-2 forms; ALL 1099 forms; forms indicating federal income tax paid; dependent care provider information; Form 1095-A , for Medical Insurance that was purchased through the Marketplace; ALL receipts or cancelled checks for income and property taxes paid, and for charitable contributions; and copies of Federal and State returns filed last year. For further information, please call: 1-888-AARP-NOW.
DOWNLOAD TAX FORMS FROM THESE WEB SITES You can download almost any tax form to your printer using links below. To view forms, you'll need to download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader. To download, click here: Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- To download Federal IRS tax forms online , click here: Get Federal IRS Tax Forms
- To download New York State Tax Forms, click here: Get New York State Forms
- To download New Jersey State Tax Forms, click here: Get New Jersey State Forms
- To download Florida State Tax Forms, click here: Get Florida State Forms
- To get to your IRS refund status, click here: Where Is My Refund?
PICK UP TAX FORMS AT THE LIBRARY The Library will have printed copies of the most popular tax forms from the IRS and New York State in mid-February. These forms will be found on the third floor of the Library.