HOW MANY ITEMS CAN I TAKE OUT?
Since we reopened we have been waiving all limits. We have resumed these restrictions starting October 1st. You are limited to 50 items per card. This includes items from other libraries in the RCLS system.
We do not check in your returns until 7 – 10 days after they have been returned as they are to be quarantined for 6 days.
The items which you have returned that are in”in quarantine” are counted as still being checked out to you.
- 5 “new” books: 14 days
- Fiction (all genres) & Nonfiction: 28 days
- Magazines: 7 days
- 3 “new” books on CD/MP3s: 14 days
- 5 books on CD/MP3s: 28 days
- No limits on how many JUV/YA materials taken out at one time from a specific genre or subject
- 2 “new” DVDs & Blu-rays: 3 days
- 6 DVDs & Blu-rays: 7 days
- 6 Nonfiction DVDs: 14 days
- 10 compact discs: 14 days
- 2 CD-Rom/DVD-Rom: 14 days
- 3 Great Courses on CD/DVD: 28 days
- 1 video game: 7 days
LOGIN TO MY
Check your account to see item holds, due dates,and more!