Computer Reservations & Printing Services Computer reservations and printing services are currently unavailable, please refer to the homepage when the library re-opens for Grab & Go Services.
- A sanitization table is available to provide wipes, paper towels, tissues, and hand sanitizer.
- While Wi-Fi is available throughout the building, we ask that patrons do not use the study desks.
- Masks must be worn at all times—patrons and staff.
- A limited number of computers are available
- Patrons receive one (1) 30-minute session per day/ No Extensions and No Exceptions. Plan your computer sessions and use your time wisely.
- Please Note: Staff assistance is limited . Please do not insist on one-on-one help.
- Computer use is by appointment only. Patrons may register online or call. All Patrons must check-in with IT Staff for their assigned workstations. Only one Patron Per Workstation, No Exceptions
- Four (4) computers / reservations will be available every 15-minutes, maximum 8 patrons on at a time to maintain social distancing. Rotation of available computers allows for sanitization of stations/ keyboards/ mouse/ desk & chair
- Guest cards will still be given with proper identification
- Our printing stations accept singles or coins—staff CANNOT provide change. As before, patrons with valid library cards may use credit cards to place money on their printing account at the Circulation desk
- Mobile printing is available either through our website or the PrinterOn app.
- Document scanning will be available by appointment. Patrons will be allotted 15 minutes to scan documents. Faxing will NOT be available.