- A sanitization table is available to provide wipes, paper towels, tissues, and hand sanitizer.
- While Wi-Fi is available throughout the building, we ask that patrons do not use the study desks.
- Masks must be worn at all times—patrons and staff.
- A limited number of computers are available
- Patrons receive one (1) 60-minute session per day. Plan your computer sessions and use your time wisely.
- Please Note: Staff assistance is limited . Please do not insist on one-on-one help.
- All Patrons must check-in with IT Staff for their assigned workstations. Only one Patron Per Workstation, No Exceptions
- Rotation of available computers allows for sanitization of stations/ keyboards/ mouse/ desk & chair
- Guest cards will still be given with proper identification
- Our printing stations accept singles or coins—staff CANNOT provide change. As before, patrons with valid library cards may use credit cards to place money on their printing account at the Circulation desk
- Mobile printing is available either through our website or the PrinterOn app. Patrons can pick up their print jobs anytime between 9 am-8:30 pm. Print jobs not picked up by 8:30 pm are automatically deleted.
- Document scanning is available. Please limit your time to 15 minutes to scan documents.
- Faxing will NOT be available.