COMPUTER, SAFETY & PRINTING POLICY
Please Note: All 3rd floor services will cease 30 minutes prior to the library closing.
- A sanitization table is available to provide wipes, paper towels, tissues, and hand sanitizer.
- While Wi-Fi is available throughout the building. The wi-fi network name is finklib. No password is required.
- Approximately 25 computers are available
- Patrons receive one (1) 60-minute session per day. 30- minute extensions will be given as computer availability allows.
- Please Note: Staff assistance is limited. Please do not insist on one-on-one help.
- Available computers allow for social distancing
- Guest cards will still be given with proper identification
- Printing is available, please have proper cash (singles or coins—staff CANNOT provide change) or a credit card to do so. As before, patrons with valid library cards may use credit cards to place money on their printing account at the Circulation desk.
- Mobile printing is available either through our website or the PrinterOn app (through Google Play Store or Apple App Store). Patrons can pick up their print jobs anytime between 9 am-8:30 pm. Print jobs not picked up by 8:30 pm are automatically deleted.
- Faxing and document scanning are available until 8:30 pm. Please limit your time to 15 minutes to scan documents.