Window pickup is an option to pickup library materials while being safe! You can make your appointments online for faster service. We are accepting calls for appointments starting at 9:30 am Monday – Friday.
Before you make your appointment, you must have received a notification that your item(s) are ready to be picked up.
When Grab & Go Services are active, the library will be opened for a limited number of patrons at a time.
When pages are shelving, the aisle will be closed to patrons. Patrons will have to see a librarian if their aisle is closed. We may ask you to browse another section if their area is occupied.
All seating, toys and iPads have been removed from the library.
You can browse are catalog here and reserve your items online to be picked up at your nearest RCLS library.
You can also contact our reference desks.
- Adult services: (845) 352-5700 ext 244
- Youth Services: (845) 352-5700 ext 237
Finkelstein Memorial Library cards are available to all residents and property owners in the East Ramapo Central School District (ERCSD). Library cards are valid at all public libraries in the Ramapo Catskill Library System. Library cards can be obtained by presenting a valid photo ID and proof of ERCSD address with your name . Anyone 18 years or older must present a valid photo ID.
You can begin applying for a card online here.
For more information click here.
The following identifications are acceptable:
- MV Driver’s License
- MV Non-Driver’s Photo ID
- Passport / Consulate Card
- ERCSD School Photo ID (14-17 years old)
- If a 14 – 17 year old or older persona does not have an ERCSD school photo ID, then the requirements for children ages 5 – 13 apply
Ages 5 – 13
- Children ages 5 – 13 must have a ERCSD resident parent or legal guardian present with them to sign for a new registration or replacement card plus one or two of the follow
- current ERCSD buss pass / ERCSD school registration papers
- valid birth certificate (original copy and in English)
- currenty ERCSD school report card or current report with child’s name and address (for non-ERCSD student)
You can use your Finkelstein Memorial Library card at any other RCLS libraries.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Sign up to receive the latest news, updates, closings and
what our library has to offer straight to your inbox.